Practitioner: Shade Mobile Spray Tans | Cost: $25
Get a summer glow without the sun exposure! For best results please be sure to have shaved, exfoliated and showered 8 hours before your scheduled tan.
Please note that your tan will develop within 24 hours due to the formulation of the non-toxic formula; read more here. Additionally, this service cannot be combined in conjunction with the Summer Glow Mini Makeover unless you do not want your face spray tanned.
How to prepare for your tan:
- Shower, exfoliate your entire body with a body scrub, and remove any body hair 8-12 hours before your spray tan.
- Skin should be clean and dry before being sprayed. No deodorant or make up.
- You must also be careful to avoid razors with an added moisturizing strip before each spray tan.
- Please put your hair up in a ponytail or bun.
- Please be sure to wear lip balm, lip-gloss etc., when you come in for your appointment.
- When exfoliating, pay particular attention to areas on your body that tend to be rough or dry. For most people this is the elbows and knees. Also, make sure to scrub the back of your legs and calves. Skin can build up on the front and back of the neck as well, so scrub well. These areas tend to be uneven if not scrubbed properly.
- All waxing, facials, manis and pedis or massages must be done at least one day before tanning.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing to your appointment and while tan develops. When receiving your spray tan, you can wear a bathing suit or dark underwear.