Things I've Learned About LossRegular price $10.95 Save Liquid error (product-template line 122): -Infinity%
By Dana Shields
Things I've Learned About Loss offers a comforting shoulder to anyone looking for advice on how to process loss and grief.
Author Dana Shields, who lost her brother in a plane crash, shares her insight and offers comfort and companionship to readers in mourning.
This heartfelt book of wisdom is a beacon of hope to help readers aching to find a new normal.
- Loosely guided by the stages of grief
- Helps those experiencing grief feel less alone
- A beautiful, simple, and sincere book on bereavement
Presented in a petite, elegant package, this is a thoughtful gift for anyone struggling with their own loss.
- Features earnest content and reassurance that grief is normal
- A good pick for those grieving and struggling to cope with the loss of a loved one, or for the gift-giver who is looking for something to help and soothe a grieving friend
- Hardcover format; 80 pages
- Size: 5 x 5 inches
- Full-color illustrations throughout, gilded edges, ribbon page marker