RoadmapRegular price $24.95 Save Liquid error (product-template line 117): -Infinity%
The Get-It-Together Guide for Figuring Out What To Do with Your Life
Created by Brian McAllister, Mike Marriner, Nathan Gebhard
The New York Times bestseller is back! The career workbook Roadmap is better than ever. Roadmap has been updated and expanded with tons of brand new content—including chapters on changing directions mid-career and not letting your past define your future.
Through inspirational stories and interviews, journal-like prompts, and practical career development information, this helpful resource will steer students, recent graduates, and career-changers toward an authentic, fulfilling life.
- Features fresh perspectives from people like singer-songwriter John Legend, surfing world champion Layne Beachley, and MacArthur fellow and radio host Jad Abumrad
- Full of advice for people seeking a fulfilling work life that will make them happy and keep them engaged
- A self-mapped guide to creating a rewarding and satisfying work life
- Paperback format; 368 pages
- Size: 7 1/4 x 9 1/4 inches