Non-Toxic Pedicure KitRegular price $88.00 Save $-88.00
Give your feet some non-toxic love! At-home pedicures don't have to be hard and this kit makes it easier than ever for a fuss-free experience. Read Sundays' step-by-step guide here for an easy at-home pedicure.
This kit includes the following:
- Nail Clipper to help shape and shorten your nails.
- 4 Wooden Sticks to help remove gel nail polish as well as push the cuticles after cuticle oil application. The stick has two sides: the pointed end is used to clean nail polish outside your nails, while the flat end is used for cleaning nails and pushing back gel polish/cuticles.
- Cuticle Eraser a natural nail tool used for maintenance and pushing back of cuticles as well as for smoothing out the free edges of nails.
- 2 Files to help shape the nails and if you have gel nail polish on, it also helps remove the top gel layer.
- 2 Buffers to help smooth your nail plate and nail edges.
- 2 Pairs of Gloves to wear while you do your pedicure, to keep both your nails and hands sanitized.
- 2 Pumi Bars (reusable) these toolscan be used wet or dry to get rid of dead and rough skin on the back of your feet.
- 1 Bottle of Nail Polish Remover to use to remove or clean up nail polish after applying on a cotton ball or cotton pad.
- Hydrating Base Coat to prep your nails for nail polish application, while adding hydration to your nails and keeping them healthy and strong.
- Top Coat to use on top of your nail polish. This layer makes your nails shiny and your manicure long lasting.
- Cuticle Serum 01 to hydrate your nails. This is applied before using the flat end of the wooden stick to push back your cuticles. (comes with exchangeable dropper top)
- Quick Dry Oil to use after nail polish application. This cuts drying time in half, while keeping your nails shiny and strong!
- Cotton to use to remove polish with nail polish remover.
Sundays is formulated with your well-being in mind. All Sundays nail care products are cruelty-free, vegan and 10 toxin-free, formulated without: TPHP, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, parabens, and tert-butyl hydroperoxide.